Sunday, June 20, 2010

Your Faggot Mouth


This message was from February 09. We had a plan to meet at my place early in the evening and play thru the night. He always messaged me to taunt me as we built up to the day. He knew I would be counting the days, the hours until, I heard him come thru the unlocked door.

Ya see, then the question is...who's really in control? You might think you are cause you got me kicked back on your sofa -- a hot str8 boi all fucked up on e, legs splayed wide and hard cock throbbing between my legs... and you're forcing my legs wide apart and you're mouth-milking my str8 meat and working my nipples at the same time, and my head's thrown back and I'm moaning and going

"What the fuuuccck???!!! GAAAWWD!!!" as your hungry mouth devours my meat, and you're thinking "fuck yeah...I got this str8 boi exactly where I want him...fucking piece of suckmeat for the taking...."

But ya see...what ya don’t know is that a str8 boi like me is ALWAYS in control, cause I KNOW what I got between my legs...and I know a faggot like you'll do anything to get your mouth on my piece of str8 meat. Sure, my eyes are closed and my body is totally groovin on your hot wet greedy mouth feeding on my body, but hey cockpig, I can walk away from this anytime cause I got lots of pussy waitin’ to ride my hard tool, and I know you'd do anything to keep your hot str8 boi here on your sofa, stripped down, legs spread, hard dripping cock on display ready for you to feed on... cause I know I got what you need, cockpig...a hot piece of juicy str8 boi meat ripe for feedin’ and that can stay hard and dripping for 6+ hours...basically a cock that can keep up with your greedy hungry mouth.......and I know you fuckin luv it when I get you fucked up on e cause I know that only makes a faggot like you hungrier and a str8 boi like me can really enjoy it when I let your faggot mouth loose on my body....

No comments:

Post a Comment