Sunday, June 13, 2010

summer, 2008

After our first meetings it was clear, at least to me, that I was going to want to do this again and again. Conflicting schedules and commitments, and other people were getting in the way. I was away on business and contacted him to let him know I'd be in a local hotel for a night and was he available; could he get away from his girlfriend for the night. This was the response I got back.



Dude, I can tell that you are SO fucking hungry for my str8 cock.
Haven't you been gettin' fed, or have you only been feeding on faggot cock lately?
No substitute for primo str8 meat, eh?
You want this str8 boi kicked back, legs spread wide, shirt open, NIPPLES EXPOSED, pants open, meat hanging out, COCK ON DISPLAY, dick hard and ready to feed your hot hungry mouth?
We can pull the curtains and shut out the light.
I'm gonna get you SO FUCKING STONED, and make you marathon FEED ON MY MEAT, ya know? You're gonna be WORSHIPPING MY NIPPLES and MILKING MY MEAT all fucking night and the next morning.
You’re used to 6, maybe 8 hours at your place. That's fucking nothing compared to how long you're gonna service my str8 bod this time.

I’m gonna have a meat-hungry, cock-worshipping, nipple-licking, faggot to service my bod....You bet I’m gonna make every fucking minute count. A Hot str8 dude needing a hungry wet mouth. Cock greedy faggot craving str8 meat. Both fucked up on e, pot, poppers. Locked in hotel room all night. You fucking do the math.
You getting scared after hearing this? You sure you wanna be stuck in a hotel room all fucking day and night with this horny str8 stud with a hard piece of meat between my legs, and knowing I got your hungry faggot mouth I can use all day and night? You up for the challenge?
You think you can keep my str8 dude body hot and on the edge for 12+ hours? When's check in? When's check out? You sure you're game?

No comments:

Post a Comment