Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dude You’re Gonna Be Horny

My str8 boi likes to send me an email or two a few days before we are scheduled to meet. Either that or we chat a bit. He uses it as an opportunity to find out how hungry I am. This is one of the messages he sent me back in 2008. He was coming over to my place that Saturday night and we knew we would have a long uninterrupted session in the perfect surroundings.

I see you're getting yourself in the mood for Saturday.

Bet you'll be thinking of my cock a lot this week...sucking it...licking it...milking it and all real slow, enjoying this piece of hard str8 meat in your mouth.
Because we got all day and night, I'm gonna make you tease yourself with my meat for hours before I let your mouth go to town on it. You're gonna spend a couple of hours just working my cockhead, licking my cock meat up and down the shaft, and servicing my nipples with your mouth, but staying away from the usual suckfest on my cock.

Lets see how hungry I can make ya...before I finally slide down on the sofa, spread my legs real wide, show you my hard throbbing piece of meat with a string of precum drooling down my cock head and I say "yeah you fucking faggot...you doing my body just right, so you earned the right to feed on my meat....enjoy my cock and my body, you fucking cock pig..." So your mouth goes crazy on my cock...your hot wet greedy mouth devouring my meat, milking it with your hungry mouth, up and down, grooving on the taste of str8 meat down your throat, as your hands explore my body, tweaking my hard nipples, making my str8 boi bod so fucking hot...and you thinking."Fuuucck! This str8 dude's hot body is a fucking playground for faggot mouths, and it's MY faggot mouth that's doing him.... can't fucking believe my mouth is all over this str8 boi bod...."
Dude: you're gonna be SO fucking greedy for my cock by the weekend...fuck yeah, I'm counting on it.
As for holding you back to make sure you do my meat real slow,,, LOL...nah, I might just let your mouth go all faggot on my cock....see what your feeding frenzy is gonna get me. Fucking luv to feel a faggot mouth go crazy all over my piece of str8 meat ... and no worries bout your hot wet hungry mouth milking a load of str8 boi cum out early...cause ya know I got staying power. I won't be shooting until I'm good and ready, no matter how hot and wet and milking your mouth is. Ya see, that's another thing I got over all those other str8 dudes...my meat can stay hard and hot and dripping and riding the edge all fucking night...long enough to feed your cock pig's hungry mouth till you're satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment