Monday, June 28, 2010

I wanna jump ahead two years ...

I wanna record this for a couple of reasons. One because it just happened and it is still fresh in my mind and two because I have a couple of requests to share it.

If you’re following this blog by now you know that my fuck bud, hotstr8cock and I have to meet up when we can and so it requires some planning. We usually meet at a local hotel. I check in for an over night and he joins me. Well, this past weekend was one of those nights. It was a complete role-play that I’ll share later in the form of a full story presented as a fictional encounter in a shopping mall but really more fact than anything else. For now I want to just get some of the detail of our last meeting out there.

We met Friday at 4:30 about 10 minutes from the hotel. I was on my knees by 4:45.

We had a couple of tokes to take the edge off and he kicked back, opened his shirt, spread his legs and let me go to work on his meat. My job was to get him hard and keep him that way for as long as I could. Party drugs are a big part of our play and so within 20 minutes he had taken his first cap of E. I had already taken G. The result was that he was completely tuned in to every sensation in his dick and every touch on my hands and mouth on his body and I was hungry for cock.

For the next two hours I worked his cock, bringing him to the edge over and over. I stopped counting after he told me urgently for the 12th time, “Slow down, slow down, stop … STOP!!” I deep throated that perfect str8 boy cock over and over, licked it stroked it, worshipped it from his “taint” all the way to the tip and into the piss slit, on and on for hours. When the two hours were up and after a few “tune ups” on pot, he took his second E and I dropped my first. WE shifted into high gear; into it now for the long haul.

The next few hours passed in a long delicious blur of sucking, exploring experimenting, teasing and torturing his body, while he moaned and thrashed about repeating again and again …” fuck, fuck oooohhh Fuuuuuuuckk”

The detail for all of this will be in the long story. For the purposes of this blog, you should know that at 2:30 after we’d be been playing with only a short break for 10 hours, I finally MADE him cum. I’d been working him steadily for an hour. He was on his third E and I was on my second G. His cock was still rock hard and had been dripping and feeding me small spurts of cum mixed with precum for hours. This time when he told me to slow down I did … momentarily before I made up my mind I was going to force it this time. I knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

I deep throated him over and over and finally he came; great huge blasts filling my throat my mouth. Even after he came I continued stroking his meat, working his nipples, feeling his cock get softer but still thick in my mouth, still stretching my throat open.
He lay back exhausted and I settled down between his thighs, rested my head on his belly; my arms draped across his legs and just relaxed. I could feel his rapid breathing slowing and his heartbeat in his cock returned to a normal rhythm.

We crashed for a few hours. When he woke me at 5:30, lying in bed beside me it was to put my mouth on his nipple and to stroke his already hard cock. In a few minutes we were back at the couch; him kicked back, and me on my knees feeding.

He wanted to cum again. That was obvious. From the moment I put my mouth on his cock, my fingers on his chest he was ready. He began bucking his hips forward, forcing his cock down my throat.

“Stroke my cock, faggot,” he said roughly and as I did he got hotter and hotter. Finally it was “Suck me. Suck me, NOW!” I did deep and slow and within a few strokes he was pumping another huge load into my mouth. My second load for the night.

Satisfied, he said, “Ok let’s crash for a couple of hours before I go home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment