Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cocksuckin’ Faggot’s Str8 Boy Fantasy


Monday 4:00AM

Hanging out online, cant sleep thinking about str8 meat and out of nowhere there is a message from my str8 boy.

“Hey faggot what you doin up at this time? Looking for cock … as always?”

Turns out he was just getting home from a long fuck session with some chick and was thinking that a faggot’s lips around his meat would just make the nite complete.

“Yeah man, fucked this chick for hours. I came early but she’d been ridin’ me for the last few hours and I could use your mouth on my meat, hands on my hot jock body to get me off again.”

I’m thinking about nothing else except that hard meat smelling of pussy and those balls filled with cum when I say to him,

“C’mon over.”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you faggot. Well, I’m gonna rest for a while. I’ll see how I feel in a few hours. I’ll text you.”

With that he was gone. He disconnected, leavin’ me to think about how hungry I was for his meat; how much I wanted my hands on his hot jock body; how sweet it would be to get down on my knees and worship that body and meat again.

Monday 10AM

A text came thru on my cell. “Faggot! I’m on my way over”

That was my cue to get the space ready. No going upstairs this time. Too bright. I closed all the blinds on the ground floor. I was excited, looking forward to seeing him come thru the door. I opened my phone and read the text again, so cocky, so typical. Str8 boys know they got us just where they want us, jonesin’ for their bodies; thinking about nothing else but their str8 meat; willing to do anything to get our hands on them. He knows that I got the str8 boi hunger particularly bad.


Monday 11:30AM

After the“E”; the “G” 6cc’s, pot & fresh poppers the boi will be too fucked up to resist; so there it is faggot mouth and str8 boi cock …

I’m playin out the picture in my mind while I’m waiting for him. There’s an angle of my boiz body leaning back that is just right. There is a set of his hips so perfect that his meat stands straight up like a fucking invitation. There is a way his thighs are wide open. There is a position of his ass on the edge of the couch, the tight str8 boi hole inches from my lips and tongue. There is it, the reality of my nose buried in those tightly trimmed pubes, my throat wide open and my lips tightly closed around the base of this str8 stud’s cock. We are motionless. The boy is afraid to breathe. All of my attention is focussed on his cock. Just this faggot’s throat and tongue massaging that throbbing str8 meat. My fingers are on my boiz nipples, flicking them lightly with my thumbs. He hears me moaning with pleasure, feels me trembling with the sick perverted pleasure of using this str8 boi as my private sex object.

My boi manages to whisper thru gritted teeth

YOU’RE DOIN’ MY STR8 MEAT WITH YOUR HUNGRY GREEDY FAGGOT MOUTH!!!....USIN’ MY BOI COCK AS YOUR FUCKIN’ SUCKTOY?? …

AAWWWW FUUUUUUCK!

Slowly my finger slides into his tight str8 boi hole. my head is movin’ up and down, my lips milkin’ slowly, ALWAYS milkin’

Now the boy can’t talk. He thinks this faggot has drugged me and now … THIS COCKPIG IS USING MY BODY AS A FUCKING PLAYGROUND FOR HIS NASTY FAGGOT HUNGER!!??…FUUUCCK NOOOOOO …

Monday 3:30PM

He doesn’t want that finger up there, doesn’t want that final faggot invasion but he can’t stop me now and even though he wants me to stop he can feel that he is gonna cum. For sure, he doesn’t want that; can’t let that happen but the finger in his hole probing and playing is pushing him to the edge. “NOOOO man” he says feebly …but he can’t stop me. My big arms push his legs even further apart, so that I can get the cock deeper into my throat. He hears and feels me gagging and so he starts face fucking me. His thrusts into my throat matching mine up his butt.

“ohhh FUCK YEAHHHH… fuckin’ faggot is chokin’ himself with my cock. LOOK how bad he wants this meat, look how hard he is willing to work for that str8 load of hot cum”

I can feel him getting close and I back off suddenly. I pulls his finger out, lick it and pulls the boys hips up off the couch almost turning him upside down to get to his hole. My tongue plunges into the open hole then out to lick the space between the balls and hole and then back in again.

Monday 5:00PM


“Take some poppers boy!” The boy hesitates but soon does as he is told and as the rush hits the man’s finger slides in again. As the rush carries him along he feels himself being slowly and sensuously finger fucked.

“No MAN!! I’m not some bitch that you can use me like this!” But all the drugs and the cocksucker’s hunger are no match for him. Years of pent up hunger in this faggot have turned him into a crazed animal who will use this boy to the max, squeeze every drop of manhood out of him, feed on him til he has had his fill. This would be the boy’s worst nightmare except that the sensations in his body from the drugs, the images in his mind of what he must look like splayed out like this and finally the hunger in the man’s eyes as he gorges himself on his body are driving him crazy.

“This is the best, MAN!!!, the faggot tells him, “I have you right where I want you, fucking beautiful str8 dude, all fucked up on drugs splayed out with my finger up his ass and my mouth milkin his meat.

“I’m gonna make you blow boy and there’s nothing you can do about it. That big hot load you been saving for your gf … she’s not getting it tonite. I am.” She’ll never know that some cum whore faggot sucked that load out before she could get to you, drained you just right!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment